swarthmore lingosome collision here perhaps between other lingo variants and their swarthmore counterparts;
jerry referred to every one weird, everything weird as
- adjective, noun 1. person lacking in social graces or lacking proper taste; "rich, man, what a total hasslehoff."
- decided origin, david hasslehoff, star of television's night rider and bay watch, also a singing star in europe.
- see jerry karnas "wicked hasslehoffs dude".
- misery poker
- noun 1. competitive work load sharing; what swatties play during exam time "I've got 20 pages and three tests" "well I've got 60 pages and two tests."
- noun 1. swarthmore students
- noun 1. person displaying vidshowian qualities - strangeness, disquietude, lack of (jerry karnas defined) normalcy; "that dude, man, what a vidshow". 2. group of people behaving in an odd or discomforting manner; "they're a bunch of vidshows."
- possible origin, A Clockwork Orange, anthony burgess.
- adjective 1. the quality of vidshow; "check out those vidley dudes" - see vidshow.
Note: I make no campus wide claims. I heard these words used while I was a student there.