thanks to april chan for these two pix:
drug lingomuch of this is derived from pot smoking.
- buzz kill
- someone/something that degrades the quality of a high; a shock, an accident, an annoyance, or an authority figure. "dude, my dog died." "dude - what a buzz kill."
- adjective 1. ran out, tired, empty "dude, I'm totally cashish." or "the bowl is cashed."
- origin: parker
- harsh my mellow
- see buzz kill - usually, "don't harsh my mellow."
- verb 1. to crave "I'm jonesin' for a hit."
- noun 1. one who craves "yer a jones" or taking the verb form, "he/she/it is a joneser"
- phat pillah
- bilious bong smoke.
- combines "trust" [fund] with "rastafarian" - a rich white kid who dresses like a latter-day hippy and smokes lots of pot and leads the life of chill folk, enabled by wealth independent of their own prior employment.
- one exhibiting qualities similar to those of vidshows, see swarthmore lingo.
- note: in some regions wigger means a white person emulating a black person. in my vernacular experience that was never intended.
Note: I make no claims that these terms apply to all or even most or even many drug users. drug dialect is often very specific and regional.